On December 14-15, 2016 the Research Institute and Community Service of President University has held the Training of Production Process for the Small and Medium Enterprises in the Charles Himawan Auditorium.
The objectives and benefits of this training, as follows:
a. Provide basic training on good management of the production process on SMEs to harness the knowledge management practices.
b. Improve the rope cooperation between President University and SMEs around campus.
c. As a means for proponents to distribute CSR program that’s more productive and effective while improving the brand image of the company or institution as well as introducing a product or service that is owned.
d. As a model that can be developed for setting up training programs and community service in the near future.
The given subjects are as follows:
December 14, 2016
1. Technopreneur And Leadership by Burhan Pramanintyo, S.T., M.Sc.
2. Products Quality Improvement by Prof. Dr. Ir. H.M. Yani Syafei, M.T.
3. Efficiency and Safety of Electrical Installation by A. Suhartomo, M.Eng.Sc., M.M., Ph.D.
4. Materials Selection in Industry and Failure Analysis by Dr. Eng. Lydia Anggraini
December 15, 2016
5. Product Design Development and Capacity Improvement by Andira Taslim, S.T., M.T.
6. HSE and Environmental Management System by Filson Sidjabat, S.T., M.T.
7. Product Lifecycle Management in Industry by Dr. Eng. Rudi Suhradi Rachmat
8. Installation Materials Refractories in Industry by Dr. Erwin Siahaan