- To devote to God Almighty
- To uphold dignity and human values
- To have internalized values, norms, academic ethics, and 9 (nine) values of President University
- To appreciate religious diversity, races, cultures, and views
- To contribute in improving the quality of community life based on the attitude of law-abiding, disciplined, and responsible person
- To cooperate and has social sensitivity and concern for people and the environment
- To have internalized entrepreneurship spirit
Using the basic knowledge of mechanical engineering and related fields acquired in the Undergraduate Program of Mechanical Engineering, knowledge acquisition such as:
- Mastering the theoretical concepts of science, application of engineering mathematics, engineering fundamentals, engineering science and design required for the analysis, process, products or machine components.
- Design, construct, interpret, provide an alternative solution, and applying experiments to improve the performance of a machining system.
- Act and behave as professional and innovative in work and career in engineering and accordance to engineering ethics and norms of public life.
- Develop the entrepreneurial spirit to be able to contribute in the development of manufacture, energy, materials and mechatronics.
- Able to communicate in scientific, effectively and responsive to development of science and technology update in the manufacture, energy, materials and mechatronics field.
Marketable graduates, nationally and internationally, that have an ability to:
- Analyze and model physical systems or components using (apply knowledge of) mathematics (including multivariable calculus and differential equations), basic science and engineering.
- Apply a principles of science and engineering to analyze the general and basic troubleshooting mechanical systems, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil-gas and petrochemical, control and instrumentation systems, appropriate natural resources (materials).
- Find a source of engineering problem through a process of investigation, analysis, interpretation of data and information based on the engineering principles.
- Conduct a research including the identification, formulation and analysis of principle matters and performance of machine tools.
- Design a systems, processes, and components with an analytical approach and formulate of solution alternative to solve complex engineering problems by taking into account economic factors, health and public safety, cultural, social and environmental consideration.
- Consider the technical standards, aspects of performance, reliability, ease of implementation, sustainability, as well as entrepreneurial and its applied in life.
- Understand the professional and ethical responsibility, the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context. A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.